Sunday, January 29, 2006

Uh...

Okay, I don’t know what that was. Woke up on the kitchen floor, my head glued to the linoleum and that post on my page. Guess something tripped my trigger about whatshisnuts but whatever... Thought about taking it down but decided to leave it as a cautionary tale against drunk posting -- Don’t let this happen to you. ‘Course most of you probably aren’t narcissistic rage-aholics with an unquenchable thirst for the firewater and a vocabulary consisting of nothing but four-letter words. For that, we are all grateful…

Oh, and I lied. I did start doing this for the fellowship. Went a little James Frey there with the tough guy act. Like I've said before -- I'm not really right in the head and drinking f's with my meds. Hope you're feelin' me on that...

1 Comments:

Blogger Elmo said...

I like it too...your liver may have a thing or two to say to the contrary, but I like it.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home