Sunday, January 29, 2006

What time is it, anyway...jesus...

Guy named Offensive posted a comment on my bro’s blog Fight To Survive and I sent him a post back and I fucking well meant it. If we can’t embrace those amongst us that are most fucked up then what the fuck are we doing here? I didn’t join this goddam brigade for the fellowship, did I? No. I joined because I’m pissed. I’m pissed like Offensive is pissed. Maybe he is some right-wing joker out to have a laugh at us. Who fucking cares? All I see is words on a screen and he’s got the right to say what he wants. If any of you out there think I’m taking sides on this fucking debate, come corrected. I have only one point of view – MINE. And I’ll go toe-to-fuckin-toe, balls-to-the-wall with anyone who thinks he can change my mind about anything. Offensive’s an asshole and I’m glad he’s out there. We need more people stirring the shit. Fuck the Left and the Right and the fuckin’ Middle. I HATE EVERYTHING. Yeah, maybe the best of us have a sense of decency and a sense of tenderness and a sense of “that’s not really appropriate” but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna tell this asshole he can’t sound off. Takes a lot of weirdness to come at these guys the way he comes at them and I’m a fan of weirdness. Misguided though it might be, it never gets weird enough for me. The lunacy of it is the fucking point. Are only the ShortTimers among us supposed to survive… or not… or become acceptable victims to the miserable circumstances? I bleed for all of them, the least among them. Bring to me your idiots, your misanthropes, your duped and tired and wicked – BRING THEM. My army is comprised of the smartest AND the dumbest. The BEST and the WORST. I just hope Offensive has the balls to put his/her shit down and let us comment on his page someday and if not, then FUCK that pussy…


Hamas wins. What the fuck did you assholes think was gonna happen? Dipshits…


Oh, and another newsflash – we fucked up the Iraq reconstruction project – yeah, shoulda spent more money gettin’ the lights put back on and the water runnin’ – oops – so, we outta here yet or what?


Drunk, pissed, and no end in sight… Stay off the streets tonight cuz I’M DRIVIN’

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shove your support! I don’t need it.

And I am far to lazy to make my own blog.
I would only make fun of you shit holes anyways
so what’s the point?

Hamas won and now people are running around like someone kicked over the ant hill. We would have never allowed an election if we thought that was going to happen.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Goooooooo terrorists!

Is your sister HOT? If not do you have a daughter?

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guts-

Not really a comment for display but FYI:

Great blog, but don't obsess on "offensive"... here's what a guy calling himself "offensive" posted at sarah's blog:

"The internet is just entertainment for me. I have gotten to the point were I give a shit if there are dead babies in the world and I don’t care who is responsible. I didn’t kill the baby by telling a few jokes and if that is what kills babies than I am guilty and callus. The world is going to shit and instead of fighting it I am going out with a laugh. Getting freaks wound up is the best! The more passionate the easier it is to have satisfaction. It might be sick, but I bet I can get someone like you to blame society for me and I will get off scot free. Fuck left fuck right fuck right and wrong. Just give me some more heart felt exhaust I can exploit."

It's sick alright: the clinical term for his condition is unipolar depression, most likely with at least a touch of sociopathy on the side. Since his goal is to bring negative attention to himself, (He just posted to OVV that Brian sucks but that you're good, and that what Brian should do is spice his place up by writing a post about him) I'd deny him that if I were you.

Anyway keep raging, you rock

4:06 PM  
Blogger Guts said...

Yes, my sister is smokin' hot if you don't mind the open sores and the lazy eye. And no, I sold my daughter to Thai white slavers for a case of Tiger and two bricks of O.

Oh, by the way? Nice use of the exclamation point! I wasn't going to shove it but that punctuation of yours was a real dealmaker! Consider it shoved!

Get cancer.

BFF,
Guts

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home