Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm Gonna Go to Florida... and SHOOT SOMEBODY

Being a native Texan, shooting shit is nothing new to me. Blowing away critters great and small provided me with no small amount of entertainment throughout my formative years, and I remember with much fondness the many times I took aim at one or another of God's unsuspecting creatures, drawing a perfect bead on a furry head before I pulled the trigger and turned the happy bunny/fox/gopher/squirrel/bird into a fine pink mist. However, due to a set of ridiculous and, as far as I was concerned, HIPPY FAGGOT murder laws, I did always stop just short of shooting a human being. No matter what kind of asshole he/she was.
Now, with Florida's new self-defense laws, I see a way to realize my lifelong dream of shooting some motherfucker who REALLY DESERVES IT. It'll be just like that movie with Ice-T and Rutger Hauer 'cept I'm gonna have to make sure the homeless rap star I get to play the Ice-T part threatens me (or at least stiffs me on a blowjob) 'fore I blast him in the face...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home